Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sea Otter 2008













Just returned from the Sea Otter Classic, and I am glad to be home. It was exhausting but I had a lot of fun even though it was work. If you don't know the Sea Otter Classic is a huge mountain bike festival in Monterey, CA. It was also my birtday when I was out there and was dubbed princess for a day. I ran into some mountain bike celebs such as Travis Brown, Andrew Shandro, and Gary Fisher. We had a women's wine and cheese party to kick off our women who ride club.
























Here is my week highlighted

  • Caught up with my high school friend Heather
  • Ate a lot of fish
  • Sang karoke at a local sushi dive
  • Sunburnt, windburnt, dustburnt
  • Spread the Trek women specific design love
  • Still can sport a crown at 28
  • Heard sea lions barking at 4:30 in the morning
  • Came back to a warm Wisconsin and left a cold California
  • Listened to strangers play Rock Band 8 hours a day for 4 days
  • Met some crazy ass downhillers
  • Drank a lot of unfiltered Saki. Yumm

No comments: